Bringing Baby Home Facilitator Training
- This 3-day training prepares professionals from a variety of disciplines to become Certified Gottman Bringing Baby Home Educators.
- Participants gain the knowledge and skills needed to lead the popular research-based, 12 hour psychoeducational BBH workshop.
- Certification training prepares leaders to help couples strengthen friendship, increase intimacy, regulate conflict and build their relationship “house”.
- Certified educators teach couples about child development, co-parenting and how to keep dad involved.
- The goal of the skills-based BBH curriculum is to give mothers and fathers the ability to become sensitive and responsive parents who are able to nurture the development of healthier children at all levels of emotional, social, cognitive and physical growth.
Background in Child Development, Psychology, Nursing, Midwifery or other fields related to the transition from being a couple to being a family. If you are unsure, please call to ensure that you meet the requirements.
Training Dates and Times:
Fall 2013 Training TBA
TBA in Sacramento, CA
If you would like to be placed on a reminder list for the Fall 2013 Training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call (916) 362-1900 with any further questions.
*CEU’s available. Additional fees apply. Call for more info.