Flourishing Families Program for Couples
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY UPCOMING CLASSES SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL 211 SACRAMENTO.
We work in partnership with dozens of community agencies, nonprofit groups, schools, colleges and faith-based organizations. They refer parents and couples to us because they recognize the benefits of our programs. We can build stronger communities by building stronger families.
Flourishing Families Relationship Skills Training is offered at no charge. Classes start continually throughout the Sacramento area to serve participants at convenient times and locations. Contact Relationship Skills Center at email@example.com or call 916-362-1900 for registration details.
The Flourishing Families Program for Couples uses a research-based curriculum with proven results to help couples make wise choices regarding relationships and learn skills to create and sustain a healthy family. The 20-hour relationship-building program focuses on skills needed to make a strong relationship between parents and ensure a bright future for the family.
FFP is open to couples who are at least 17 years old.
Program includes activities and skill practice to:
- Learn communication techniques that will help your family relationships
- Maximize conflict resolution techniques
- Gain insights into how relationships affect everyone in the family, especially the children
- Comprehend stressors and effective methods of reducing stress
- Assess personality profiles through the Primary Colors Tool to teach respect and tolerance for different styles
- Understand financial styles and behaviors
- Onsite childcare
- A Resource Specialist to help you with resources needed
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant Number # 90FM0059. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.