- Birth and Beyond/Family Resource Center: Classes, workshops, and services for new parents. Family support, home visitation services, parenting classes, support groups, child development assessment and more. Locations:
- Black Infant Health: Assistance in accessing prenatal care and/or pediatric care and other support services for African American women over the age of 18 who are pregnant or have a baby under 3 months old. Sacramento County residents only. Phone number: (916) 876-5504
- The Center for Fathers and Families: Workshops for fathers and fatherless families. Phone: (916) 568-DADS (3237) x200
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC): Supplemental vouchers, health care referrals and nutrition education
- Planned Parenthood: Comprehensive reproductive and complementary health care services
- Child Action Inc: Child care subsidies and child care and development services to low income families. Phone: 916-369-0191
- The Birthing Project: Parenting and nutrition education, family planning, transportation and substance abuse relapse prevention support and referrals as needed. Phone: 916-558-4800
- Crisis Nursery Program: Emergency child care or overnight care during stressful or difficult times
- Mom2Mom Helpline Program: 1-877-914-6662 (1-877-914-MOM2) is a 24 hour, 7 day a week helpline for mothers of children with special needs. The helpline features peer support, telephone assessments, a network of referral services and support groups.
- Diogenes: Emergency shelter and counseling services targeted toward ages 12-17, 24 hour hotline
- Wellspace Health/The Effort: Child and Family therapy, crisis intervention, child abuse prevention, domestic violence prevention and other health and social services.
- TLCS Mental Health Crisis Respite Center: Psychosocial rehabilitation, support groups, one-on-one counseling, and housing programs for individuals who are at least 18 years old and experiencing a mental health crisis
Domestic Violence Help
- My Sister’s House: Supportive services to people who have experienced or are experiencing domestic violence. For women and children impacted by domestic violence in Sacramento’s Asian and Pacific Islander community. Safe Haven shelter and crisis line. 916-428-3271
- WEAVE: Crisis intervention services for women, men and children in Sacramento County who have experienced domestic violence or have been sexually assaulted. 24 hour crisis line. 916-920-2952
- The Center for Violence-free Relationships: Dedicated to building healthy relationships and families free from sexual assault and domestic violence in El Dorado County
- Man Alive: Non-profit men’s program committed to helping men age 16 and older stop violence to themselves, their intimate partners, and their families and their communities. 1-877-662-8465
- Stand Up Placer: provide victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Placer County with a safe, caring and nurturing environment. Crisis line: 1-800-575-5352
buy xanax online without prescription
- Charles A. Jones Career & Education Center: academic and vocational training for adults
- Sacramento Works: training and resources for job seekers
- Job Corps: education and training program that helps young people learn a career, earn a high school diploma or GED, and find and keep a good job.
ultram online pharmacy
- One Father’s Love: Directory of several local family services
- Department of Child Support Services: Assistance with child support payments
- Sacramento Food Bank and Family Services: Food and related services for families in need
- Greater Sacramento Urban League: Traditionally African American organization; assists all people in achieving self-sufficiency and equality
- National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families (Resource Center) helps agencies develop the capacity to promote healthy relationship skills in a way that meets both their needs and those of the families they serve.
- Keep Your Tax Refund: Information on filing tax returns for free or at a discounted price
- California Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program: Financial assistance to offset the costs of heating and/or cooling dwellings and/or weatherization of dwellings to make them more energy efficient
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.: Network of affiliated organizations providing information, referrals, and counseling services related to drug and alcohol dependence and recovery
- Gateway Foundation for Woman: providing quality residential recovery home services to women seeking recovery from the disease of alcoholism and/or drug addiction in a supportive, caring and “home-like” environment
- ProjectKnow Understanding Addiction: provides pertinent information related to rehab programs in Sacramento, CA.
- The Simple Dollar: a site for people who are fighting debt and bad spending habits, while trying to build a financially secure future. They can help make better financial decisions and build a financially secure future.
buy tramadol without prescription
The resources listed on this page are provided as a community service and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Relationship Skills Center.